SPRING 2020 – Leader Update #1 – March 19
Three Reminders for Life Group Leaders & Hosts:
Reminder 1. Stay Connected
- During this season we want to encourage you to stay in contact with those you love (family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, Life Group members). Our relationships with one another and our prayers for each other will help us stay connected. As a means of honoring each other through social distancing, continue to communicate via text, phone call, email, video chat, etc.
Reminder 2. Care For Each Other
- This is a time for us to be the church and care for each other deeply as 1 Peter 5:2 tells us, “Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve.”
- Be aware of the possible needs or concerns your group members may have at this time, such as health, finances or isolation.
- If you have any questions or need help, please reach out to your Station in Life Pastor, or email: email@example.com
Reminder 3. Spring Quarter Update (Dates to be determined)
- Life Group Sign-Ups are on PAUSE for one week at this point, but can change at any time. Watch for updates. (This means Life Group sign-ups are tentatively set to begin March 28. Groups are tentatively set to begin the week of April 5.)
- Our current plan for Spring Life Groups is to meet ONLINE. Don’t worry if you’re not techy. We’ll help you through this process. Click here for some of our favorite tools.
- Life Group Homework (leader guide & podcast) will still be created and posted to the web for weekly messages.