You can find this document as a PDF here.
- Committed to Christ for at least a year
- Committed to integrity, character and spiritual growth
- Participated in sermon-based Life Group for at least a quarter
- Skills / Abilities
- Leadership, Shepherding, and or facilitating – Strength in one of these three
- Social Skills – have a track record of relating and connecting with others
Provide a Clean, comfortable home:
- Is my house clean and picked up by meeting time?
- Do I have enough comfortable chairs?
- Do I have enough lighting?
- Is my house free of dog or cat odors?
- Are my children interrupting the group?
Provide a warm and friendly environment:
- As part of the leadership team, your job is to help your members feel loved, accepted, and welcome.
Provide support & feedback for the leader:
- One of the host’s jobs is to discuss and evaluate the group with the leader on a regular basis. This often can be done informally after everyone leaves.
- Another way to help the leader is to jump start the discussion when it lags.
Help the leader care for members and their families:
- Track personal problems & needs of group members.
Organize the weekly refreshments, quarterly potlucks, socials & community service projects.
Attend All Training Meetings
- Essentials (New Leader and Host Training)
Saturday, September 8, 8:30am-12:30pm
- Kick-off (all Life Group Leaders and Hosts)
Friday, September 14
- Mid-Quarter Trainings (all Life Group Leaders and Hosts)
October/November & February/March, exact dates will be announced