Happy New Year! Life Group Sign-ups begin this Saturday, January 7, and we wanted to let you know about a few upcoming opportunities and reminders! Check out the video from Dave Enns for more info!
As Sign-ups begin, here are a few important reminders:
Welcoming New People to Your Group
- If you have openings in your group, the group leaders will be notified by phone and email when a new person signs up.
- Please text or call these new people as soon as possible (within 48 hours) to welcome them to your group, along with giving instructions on how you will be meeting (online, hybrid or in-person) and what day and time you will be meeting. Your quick response will help them know you’re excited about having them in your group.
- Know you may need to reach out a couple of times. A message left might get deleted or not passed on.
- Also, even if a person has an email address, don’t use it as your main source of communication with a new person. We want to keep the personal touch as best as we can. Plus, some people are great with email and others rarely check it.
Getting Ready for Your First Meeting
Your first Life Group meeting of the quarter begins the week of January 15. If you haven’t already done so, please begin making plans for your first meeting. Also, please remember to contact your continuing members to tell them your plans for the first meeting. You can access your roster here: Group Roster.
If you have any changes or updates to your roster, please submit them HERE so that your availability is accurate online for this coming weekend.
- Life Group Sign-ups:
- Winter Quarter Meeting Dates:
January 15 – March 18
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]